The vendor-led association focused on interoperability in healthcare, the CommonWell Health Alliance, has increased its membership with seven new organizations.
New members include the following:
• eClinicalWorks: A cloud-based EHR company (Westborough, Mass.)
• HIMSS: A global nonprofit organization focused on health IT (Chicago)
• ImageTrend: A web-based hospital and integrated health software provider (Lakeville, Minn.)
• lifeIMAGE: An interoperable medical image sharing network (Newton, Mass.)
• Mana Health: A cloud platform-as-a-service designed to unify health data (New York)
• MediPortal: A patient engagement solutions company (New York)
• Modernizing Medicine: A specialty-specific provider of products and services
"We're thrilled to welcome eClinicalWorks, HIMSS, ImageTrend, lifeIMAGE, Mana Health, MediPortal and Modernizing Medicine to our growing organization," said Jitin Asnaani, executive director of CommonWell Health Alliance. "The diversity in our membership is representative of our commitment to reach the full continuum of care and to help ensure pertinent patient information is available to patients and caregivers regardless of where care occurred."
The alliance now has 40 members.