One of the chief challenges in improving healthcare's value proposition is overcoming the information silos that prevent optimal patient care. This complimentary videocast focuses on building referral networks—and care accountability—by facilitating the sharing of diagnostic reports and images across care settings.
Listen to physicians and hospital leaders discuss how they are meeting this challenge—and sharing medical images and reports among care partners with with ease—through use of a secure cloud network. The video presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.
- Access to diagnostic reports and relevant images—across care settings
- Overcoming care silos, building referral networks
- Reducing costs, increasing efficiencies
- Offering patient-centered care
- Providing mobile access to images
- Carlos Carrasco, Chief Operating Officer, Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Joshua Pavlovec RT(R), CIIP, MHA, RIS/PACS Administrator, Children's of Alabama
- Donald Plumley, MD, Chief Quality Officer, Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital
- Peter Durlach, Sr. Vice President, Marketing & Strategy, Nuance
|Improved Patient Care, Quality & Efficiency||Sharing Images & Reports|
|Overcome Silos to Build a Referral Network||Mobility Speeds Communication and Collaboration|
|Ease of Implementation||Partnership|