Allscripts has certified Luma Health’s patient communication platform as a part of the Allscripts Developer Program, enabling Allscripts electronic health record (EHR) users to automate patient-provider communication with text-first action.
Luma Health assists in managing care and keeps patients engaged. By integrating with Allscripts Practice Management, joint customers are increase utilization and revenue by attending to more patients.
The main feature with Luma Health include:
- Smart Waitlists: Identify late cancellations and patient who don’t show up, also offers open appointments to patients on a waitlist.
- Referral Management: Automate referral outreach and push patients to self-schedule by calling or texting.
- Actionable Reminders: Customize two-way communication so patients stay engaged by replying, rescheduling, and join waitlists.
- Feedback & Reputation Management: Receive real-time and anonymous feedback from critics, while encouraging promoters to leave online reviews.
- Custom Actions & Bots: Broadcast personalized and actionable messages like post-op instructions, inclement weather updates, or disaster relief information.
- Secure Chat: Safely send scans, insurance information, or test results through HIPAA compliant chat.
- Web Scheduler: Empower patients to make their own appointment online.
“Joining the Allscripts Developer Program will enable us to help Allscripts clients by closing existing communication gaps and ensuring engagement throughout the entire patient journey,” said Tashfeen Ekram, CMO, Luma Health. “Our mission is to connect patients to providers in a way that’s modern and mobile-first.”