Boston – October 20, 2016 – Orbita today unveiled the industry’s first HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based solution designed specifically to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of connected home healthcare. Organizations using the Orbita platform can easily create, manage and deliver practical digital home healthcare applications that improve medical outcomes and reduce health care costs for individuals with chronic and post-acute care needs.
- Adaptive Patient Engagement: Customizable and adaptive user interface options to support patients with varying capabilities and need (including voice interfaces such as Amazon Echo)
- Smart Integrations: Integration with enterprise and stand-alone healthcare systems and a variety of digital healthcare, lifestyle (wearables,) and connected home devices to monitor medication and treatment adherence and enable data-driven decision-making for intervention and care coordination
- Actionable Insights: Robust analytics and a ﬂexible rules orchestration engine for creating custom intervention and response triggers and other application logic that eliminates data overload and “alert fatigue”
- Remote Care Coordination: Real-time mobile messaging, conferencing, and collaboration tools to engage and empower both family and professional caregivers
- Intelligent Content Delivery: Timely and personalized delivery of provider-generated care protocols (with “to do” list checks and balances)
Orbita provides the first secure (HIPAA-compliant) cloud-based platform for creating and managing digital home healthcare applications. Orbita’s purpose-built platform gathers data from wearables, home health devices, and other connected devices into collaborative care experiences that vastly improve patient engagement and care coordination. Orbita works with healthcare providers, payers, home care service providers, medical device manufacturers, and other healthcare organizations to enable digital home healthcare solutions that increase treatment adherence, improve outcomes, reduce costs, and minimize risks for patients with chronic or post-acute healthcare needs. www.orbitahealth.com